These files are intended for WordPressMU (WPMU) admins.
This is the great Who Sees Ads by Ozh for WordPress made specifically to work with WordPressMU.
Current version: 2.0
- This is the plugin version number that I worked to make it compatible with WPMU
Who Sees Ads is an advanced ad management plugin that lets you decide who will see your ads, depending on user defined conditions. The association of an ad and these conditions is called a context: a set of circumstances you define, that will eventually display or not an ad. For much more details and explanations please visit Who Sees Ads ? Manage your Ads, Control Who Sees Them
Unzip and upload to mu-plugins directory.
How it works:
- Basically all contexts are saved to the main blog [admin blog]. You’ll only see admin options page when you are logged in as super admin of the main site and only in the main site. You’ll not see the options page when you are at another blog even if you area logged in as super admin.
- You’ll see the options page under Site Admin.
- The context you create on the main blog will be used through out all blogs of your site. So you can create one context name and use it anywhere.
- This plugin’s widgets are disabled
- Who Sees Ads pull down menu on the Post page will only be visible if you are logged in as super admin.
- When you create new or update a context, the changes are not visible immediately. You must reload the page to see the changes or addition of a new context.
If you think I deserve some donations, please make a donation through PayPal at the form on the right.
i think it has some problems with new version of mu
i couldnt make it work
it is wordpress-mu-2.8.3 , i uploaded this plugin to mu-plugin folder but couldnt find a link to modify it in admin panel and it is not shown in plugins page
thanks in advance
do you know that your keyboard selection bar is shown at the top of the page?
i was just looking around this text box to change the keyboard
Were you in the main blog? Only in the main blog you’ll see the menu in admin section. If you are in other sub blogs, you’ll not see it.
Yes, the keyboard setting applies all over site. Yes, I do understand, it is kinda lost for new comers. I should put a notice near this box. That’s another To-Do in my list 🙁